Rewiring comes in all shapes and forms, raised from questions such as ....
* Have you bought a new property or are you renovating an old property?
* Do you need a lighting or socket circuit rewiring?
* Do you have a network system in the office that needs increasing or upgraded?
Have you experienced the following?...
* Lights flickering or blowing frequently?
* Can see old wiring?
* The breaker is tripping regularly?
These are all symptoms of a home in need of a rewire, where old electrical wiring can be swapped out for new, safer and more efficient cabling.
Whether it is a single circuit rewire, or full house/building rewire, DDR Electrical are here to help you. Wiring and rewiring is the bread and butter of an electrician's work and all of our fully qualified engineers have the skill & experience to deliver safe, quality work to meet your requirements. For instance, we recommend rewires to homes which have not had one done in more than 20 years, as safety standards have improved vastly and your home may be at risk!
DDR Electrical is proud to be registered with NICEIC and Electric Safe, meaning the work we carry out in your home is guaranteed and will be carried out to the highest quality. Most importantly, it will be performed safely with minimal disruption and will be certified on completion. Part P Certificate will also be issued as required.